Dear Waterpool Customer
In response to the Coronavirus (CoVid-19) and recent Victorian government directions the Waterpool office will be closed as of 12 noon today, Monday 23 March until further notice.
It will remain business as usual for Waterpool with services available via our website , email or phone.
Our staff will be working from home and the full range of Waterpool products and trading services will continue to be provided.
The personalised service visits, normally provided by Rob and Heather, have also been suspended until further notice. This service will be conducted via the phone for the foreseeable future.
The office phone will inform customers of the interim contact numbers that are also listed below;
|Christie Ciavarella||0439 924 023|
|Peter Lawford||0418 505 557|
|Rob Andrews||0499 334 475|
|Donna Mulcahy||0477 009 332|
|Heather Henderson||0439 009 042|
No changes have been made to email contacts, for general queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please leave a message if your call is not immediately answered or try one of the other numbers. We will respond as quickly as possible.
These decisions are not taken lightly as the health of our staff and you, our valued customer, are of paramount importance.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please feel free to call me on my number listed above.
Waterpool Weekly Water Wrap
Your informative weekly update
FINAL Seasonal Determination update season 2019/20
Wednesday 8 Apr
Wednesday 8 Apr 10 am
Wednesday 8 Apr 10 am
Who we are
- Waterpool is a community owned entity governed by a board of Directors.
- Waterpool is the only Not-for-Profit water trading entity in Australia.
- We were set up by irrigators to ensure a fair, market driven trading platform.
- All profits are returned to the business, and in future, to the community via educational programs, scholarships or community funds etc.
What we do now
- Promote water as a resource in agriculture across all industries;
- Provide a market driven platform for water trading;
- Give you the tools to make an informed decision to manage your water, short & long term;
- Supply a range of products, resources & services
- Give you a vote - all members have the right to elect board members at the Annual General meeting;
- Have our Pooled Exchange audited each week;
- Have a complete history of our Pooled Exchange & Traderoom trades available on our website;
- Register all trades made by Waterpool with the Water Register at true value;
- Operate under a consitution demanding ethical & transparent trading for all.
What we will do
- Continue to provide personalised service;
- Provide educational opportunities;
- Support irrigators through on-site visits & resources;
- Set the benchmark for ethical & transparent trading;
- Operate strictly within the regulations, using best practice methods;
- Engage with industry & community to develop relationships, gain understanding & evolve to meet requirements;
- Participate in research & development for the betterment of the agricutural industry;
What we can't and won't do
- Leverage one market against another;
- Predict prices - we will not influence the market;
- Apply a margin to allocation & permanent water trades;
- Conflict of Interest and Water Trading Policies prevent trade by company officers;
- Buy water in our own right to on-trade