IMPORTANT TRADING DATES FOR 2019-20 SEASON
Final Pooled Exchange: Wednesday 10th June 2020
Last day of trading in Traderoom: Thursday 25th June 2020
Don’t forget to check your Carryover needs and Lease options!
We are just a phone call away!
In response to the Coronavirus (CoVid-19) and Victorian government directions, the Waterpool
office is currently closed.
However, it is business as usual for Waterpool with all services available via our website, email, or phone.
All staff are working from home to provide the same great personalised service and products, so simply call us on (03) 5853 2333
Waterpool Weekly Water Wrap
Your informative weekly update
IMPORTANT NOTICE - VIC Water Register EOFY 2019/20
The Victorian Water Register will be closed while we complete the end of year accounting to roll over from the 2019-20 water year to 2020-21.
Wednesday 10 Jun
Wednesday 10 Jun 10 am
Wednesday 10 Jun 10 am
Who we are
- Waterpool is a community owned entity governed by a board of Directors.
- Waterpool is the only Not-for-Profit water trading entity in Australia.
- We were set up by irrigators to ensure a fair, market driven trading platform.
- All profits are returned to the business, and in future, to the community via educational programs, scholarships or community funds etc.
What we do now
- Promote water as a resource in agriculture across all industries;
- Provide a market driven platform for water trading;
- Give you the tools to make an informed decision to manage your water, short & long term;
- Supply a range of products, resources & services
- Give you a vote - all members have the right to elect board members at the Annual General meeting;
- Have our Pooled Exchange audited each week;
- Have a complete history of our Pooled Exchange & Traderoom trades available on our website;
- Register all trades made by Waterpool with the Water Register at true value;
- Operate under a consitution demanding ethical & transparent trading for all.
What we will do
- Continue to provide personalised service;
- Provide educational opportunities;
- Support irrigators through on-site visits & resources;
- Set the benchmark for ethical & transparent trading;
- Operate strictly within the regulations, using best practice methods;
- Engage with industry & community to develop relationships, gain understanding & evolve to meet requirements;
- Participate in research & development for the betterment of the agricutural industry;
What we can't and won't do
- Leverage one market against another;
- Predict prices - we will not influence the market;
- Apply a margin to allocation & permanent water trades;
- Conflict of Interest and Water Trading Policies prevent trade by company officers;
- Buy water in our own right to on-trade